Terms and conditions
Luxaflex Mid Year Event
# 20% discount off Manufacturer’s List Price. Products include Duette® Architella® Shades, Duette® Shades, Pirouette® Shadings, Roman Shades, Roller Blinds, Panel Glide, Vertical Blinds, Aluminium Venetian Blinds, System 2000 Awnings. Excludes installation and motorisation. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer starts on 03/06/2022 and ends on 14/07/2022. Conditions apply, see in-store or visit luxaflex.com.au for details. Visit luxaflex.com.au for warranty details. ® Registered Trade Marks of Hunter Douglas. © Copyright 2022 Hunter Douglas Limited [ABN 98 009 675 709].
0% Interest Payment Plans
Approved customers only. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Visit https://www.gemvisa.com.au/ or in-store for details. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Credit provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
Luxaflex Customer Feedback Promotion
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Luxaflex Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible.
Promoter: The promoter is Hunter Douglas Limited [ABN 98 009 675 709], of 338 Victoria Rd, Rydalmere NSW 2116, Australia.
Competition Period: The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1 July 2022 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) 31 December 2022. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of the Promoter who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter, or any related body corporate of the Promoter, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
- Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional survey, and submit the fully completed survey.
- SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Promoter’s account relevant to the mobile phone number or email address submitted on entry.
- One (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Rd, Victoria, 3004 at 12noon AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
12:00:00am (AEST) 1 July 2022
31 December 2022
12 January 2023
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.luxaflex.com.auhttp://www.hoyts.com.au/within 7 days of the draw.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a $1000 Visa gift card.
- The Visa gift card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid until the date shown on the front of the card. The Visa gift card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa gift card is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the Visa gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa gift card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- If the prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. The date for the additional draw would be on 12 April 2023.
- The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.luxaflex.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total value of the prize pool is $1,000 inclusive of GST.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne, Victoria, 3004.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorized access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
- Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Share and Win Competition
‘Win $250 monthly in the Luxaflex Share and Win Competition via Facebook and Instagram.’
Terms and Conditions
Opening date: 1st January 2022. Closing Date: 31st December 2022.
Employees of Hunter Douglas and its subsidiary companies including Luxaflex are excluded.
All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in Australia.
Best entrant each month wins a $250 gift voucher for the Share and Win Competition (1 gift voucher every month, total of 12 vouchers).
The entry period is from the first day to the last day of each month. A new competition will start from the 1st of every month, and entrants may post their entry again if unsuccessful previously.
The decision of the judge is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
No cash alternative. Hunter Douglas accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. The prize is non-transferrable.
If the winner is unable to be contacted (i.e. on holidays for a period of time) within 2 weeks after the draw week, then there will be a redraw.
The winner will be notified in writing within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Luxaflex Australia’s social media platforms and at http://www.luxaflex.com.au/promotions/share-and-win/
Prize winners agree to Hunter Douglas/Luxaflex using their name, competition entry including imagery in promotional activities.
Hunter Douglas reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.
To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Follow the instructions as provided on Social Media or Email marketing or any other forms of authorised communications from Luxaflex/Hunter Douglas.
b) Post an after shot of your Luxaflex Makeover, using the hashtag #myluxaflexaus on Facebook or Instagram.
c) All images must be original.
d) Hunter Douglas reserves the right to moderate posted images before they are made public. Entries must not be offensive, pornographic or unsuitable for publication. Images that include people should have the permission of those involved to be included in the content.
e) All entries that have met these terms and conditions will then be considered for the prize draw.