Own Your Own Luxaflex Gallery
Luxaflex has been transforming homes since 1954 through our network of licensee retailers. Driven by innovation and exclusivity, our network is supported by advanced business modelling and highly effective integrated marketing. This makes the Luxaflex Gallery network amongst the most successful window furnishings retailers in Australia.
A global icon in window furnishings, Hunter Douglas Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hunter Douglas Group) is Australia’s leading window coverings manufacturer.
- Our flagship brand Luxaflex is exclusively sold through a network of selected retailers through a licensee agreement.
- Joining the Luxaflex network means entering a business relationship with a proud history of success and innovation across generations of owners. We invite you to enquire about how this opportunity could work for you.
Not only does Luxaflex offer the largest range of blinds, shutters and awnings in the market, but the Gallery program has developed a unique business model and consumer experience via our network of retailers.
- Our ethos is to continually innovate, offering exclusive products and marketing to the Gallery network.
- The majority of products are locally made in our facilities in Sydney and Brisbane. This provides Australian consumers with durable, high-quality products and efficient service.
The Luxaflex Gallery Alliance program is not a franchise but a licence agreement providing you access to our brands, trademarks, marketing programs and a retail program. We train, develop and support you in establishing and running your own business. To become a Gallery retailer you’ll need:
- A retail presence within an available territory which has a minimum of 80sqm footprint dedicated to Luxaflex.
- Ability to run and manage your own small team to be successful.
- An interest in interior design, home improvement or renovations. Our products are made-to-measure and we want our retailers to be passionate about them.
- Keen interest in learning and training including measuring and installation of products. We offer installation services through Hunter Douglas but our most successful retailers are those willing to grow in all aspects of their business ownership journey.
LOCAL SUPPORT, GLOBAL PRESENCE
Being part of our network not only means access to exclusive and innovative products but a strong and trusted brand with a sophisticated marketing program. The Luxaflex brand is engaged in high profile partnerships designed to ensure maximum reach across the Australian market.
Technology and training also drive success across our dealer network. Whether it is creating the best possible consumer experience or streamlining operations for business owners, we work tirelessly to remain at the forefront of the industry. Gallery owners can expect:
- Personalised and custom buying experience for their customers, with seasonal product releases.
- Class-leading in-store experience, drawing on global and local insights to deliver the best presentation and merchandising
- Consumer marketing partnerships with an engine to directly to retrieve sales leads, access digital marketing resources and up-to-date product information.
- National advertising calendar and local area marketing resources.
- Pricing app for guidance quoting product and skiltec information resources.
- A support network of business development professionals.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US