LUXAFLEX PIROUETTE® Shadings combine the style of a soft window covering with the ability to control light and privacy in an entirely unique new way. Designed to completely colour co-ordinate with the headrail and bottomrail providing functionality, style and versatility to complement the interior fashion of any room.
With a gentle pull of the operating cord, you now have precise control of the light and view you choose to let in, or block out.
With two distinctly diverse fabric ranges and a palette of charming and modern colours, Pirouette Shadings transform from contoured folds to opened vanes for functional versatility and contemporary styling.
Pirouette Shadings provide the perfect finishing touch to any home.
Pirouette is from the Designer series and is exclusive to Luxaflex Window Fashions Galleries and David Jones.
Exclusive to Luxaflex Window Fashions, Pirouette Shadings offer a stylish colour palette in two diverse fabric styles - Linen and Satin. Both these ranges are available in either 100mm or 120mm vane sizes and in translucent or room darkening opacities.
• The innovative Invisi-Lift System suspends the shading’s soft vanes for variable light control allowing the horizontal vanes to ﬂoat gracefully, providing a clean, uncluttered look.
• Provides the ultimate ﬂexibility. Flatten the vanes for a smooth and contemporary ﬁnish and room darkening, slightly raise for a gentle contoured look eliminating harsh shadows in favour of grace, warmth and allure of dawn’s soft light and fully open the vanes allowing a softened outside view through the sheer backing.
• Offers countless choices from a wide range of colours all available in translucent and room-darkening opacities. Pirouette Shadings are colour co-ordinated with a fabric covered headrail and bottomrail with matching co-ordinated cord loop and end caps allowing you to personalise your very own style.
• EasyRise Operating System offers complete child safety, providing peace of mind for you and your family.
• Pirouette Shadings are made from 100% polyester, which means they are inherently durable and resilient. All that is required is dusting and a light vacuum to keep them looking beautiful.