Luxaflex Window Fashions have introduced to our dealer network a professional and experienced installation service and we are seeking professional installers to join our team.
The service will allow our dealers to focus on selling and managing their business without having to worry about the technical aspects of installing our products.
Whilst we envision that our dealers will use this service across all of our products, the service will especially useful for complicated products like Shutters and for Awnings that require several installers.
The Hunter Douglas Group is a world-wide leader in the supply, manufacture and marketing of window covering products.
Offering excellent prospects for someone who wants the flexibility of operating their own business whilst developing and utilising their trade / technical skills to maximise their earnings. As a representative of Hunter Douglas you will be responsible for installing Luxaflex® blinds, awnings and shutters in the residential market. The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Technical problem solving skills
- Trade skills / qualifications (e.g. carpentry)
- Own vehicle, tools and insurances are essential
- Experience installing window coverings, awnings or shutters preferred but not essential, as we will provide training to suitable candidates.
Seize this opportunity to work with premium products and expand your customer group!
To enquire about our Installer positions, please contact Jennifer Douglas, National Customer Relations Manager.
Phone: 02 9638 8872