Terms and Conditions
New Year Sale Competition Terms and Conditions
WIN up to A$5,000 to use towards your LUXAFLEX® Window Fashions Makeover
HOW TO ENTER
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. This promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on Friday 13th January 2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 28th February 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period have entered online.
5. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. visit www.luxaflex.com.au/competition, and follow the prompts in order to complete the entry form by inputting the requested details;
b. The entrant’s details (“the Entrant”);
c. Submit the fully completed online entry form.
6. Participating Luxaflex stores are all Luxaflex stores as shown on the Luxaflex website www.luxaflex.com.au during the promotional period. Prize cannot be redeemed at David Jones.
7. “Authentic Luxaflex products” are those made by the promoter “Hunter Douglas Limited” or via an authorised licensed Luxaflex fabricator.
8. There will be a total of 1 prize awarded for this promotion.
9. Entries for the prize draw close at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 28th February 2017. The prize draw will take place at 338 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116 at 2.00pm on Wednesday 1st March 2017. The draw will be a random computer draw by “Draw My Comp” from all entrants.
10. If the winner is unable to be contacted (i.e. on holidays for a period of time) a second chance draw will take place at 338 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116 at 2.00pm on Monday 3rd July 2017. The draw will be a random computer draw by “Draw My Comp” from all entrants.
11. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.luxaflex.com.au/competition from 9.00am AEST Monday 6th March 2017. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the case of a redraw, the winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.luxaflex.com.au/competition from 9.00am AEST Tuesday 4th July 2017.
12. The prize package is valued at up to A$5,000 inclusive of GST and is non-changeable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If the winner has already purchased their new Luxaflex Window Fashions during the promotional period, we will provide the cash directly to the value of their Luxaflex purchase up to the prize value on proof of full payment.
14. If the winner has yet to purchase their new Luxaflex Window Fashions, a credit will be given to the dealer for the value of their purchase up to the prize value on completion of order.
15. The winner has 3 months from date of contact, to redeem their prize from their local Luxaflex dealer.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
18. Multiple entries are not permitted; a maximum of one (1) entry per household is permitted;
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. If for any reason a winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. This is subject to the relevant State Authorities.
21. If any element of the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that element of the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. Total Prize value is up to AU$5,000, inclusive of GST. Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter & their licensees using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the entrant.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and/or prize suppliers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of or in connection with this promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, or entrant; or (f) taking of a Prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. As a condition of winning and taking the Prize, the winner may be required to take photographs and/or videos of their experience(s) (in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Promoter) while taking their Prize (“Materials”); and (b) provide the Materials to the Promoter when requested and license the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Materials for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. The winner warrants to the Promoter that the Materials provided are his/her original work and that the Materials do not infringe the rights of any third party. The winner agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. The winner consents to any use of the Materials which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
30. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, to Australian regulatory authorities, as required. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
31. The Promoter is Hunter Douglas Limited (ABN 98 009 675 709), of 338 Victoria Rd, Rydalmere NSW 2116. Phone number: (02) 9638 8000.
32. NSW Permit No. LTS/16/09461, ACT Permit No. 16/02338
Share and Win Competition
‘Win $250 fortnightly in the Luxaflex Share and Win Competition via Facebook and Instagram.’
Terms and Conditions
Opening date: 27th February 2017. Closing Date: 18th December 2017.
Employees of Hunter Douglas and its subsidiary companies are excluded.
All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in Australia.
Best entrant fortnightly wins a $250 gift voucher for the Share and Win Competition (1 gift voucher every fortnight), based on the below dates:
Draw 1: 13th March 2017 – based on entries from 27th February 2017 to 12th March 2017
Draw 2: 27th March 2017 – based on entries from 13th March 2017 to 26th March 2017
Draw 3: 10th April 2017 - based on entries from 27th March 2017 to 9th April 2017
Draw 4: 24th April 2017 – based on entries from 10th April 2017 to 23th April 2017
Draw 5: 8th May 2017 – based on entries from 24th April 2017 – 7th May 2017
Draw 6: 22nd May 2017 – based on entries from 8th May 2017 – 21st May 2017
Draw 7: 5th June 2017 – based on entries from 22nd May 2017 – 4th June 2017
Draw 8: 19th June 2017 – based on entries from 5th June 2017 – 18th June 2017
Draw 9: 3rd July 2017 – based on entries from 19th June 2017 – 2nd July 2017
Draw 10: 17th July 2017 – based on entries from 3rd July 2017 – 16th July 2017
Draw 11: 31st July 2017 – based on entries from 17th July 2017 – 30th July 2017
Draw 12: 14th August 2017 – based on entries from 31st July 2017 – 13th August 2017
Draw 13: 28th August 2017 – based on entries from 14th August 2017 – 27th August 2017
Draw 14: 11th September 2017 – based on entries from 28th August 2017 – 10th September 2017
Draw 15: 25th September 2017 – based on entries from 11th September 2017 – 24th September 2017
Draw 16: 9th October 2017 – based on entries from 25th September 2017 – 8th October 2017
Draw 17: 23rd October 2017 – based on entries from 9th October 2017 – 22nd October 2017
Draw 18: 6th November 2017 – based on entries from 23rd October 2017 – 5th November 2017
Draw 19: 20th November 2017 – based on entries from 6th November 2017 – 19th November 2017
Draw 20: 4th December 2017 – based on entries from 20th November 2017 – 3rd December 2017
Draw 21: 18th December 2017 – based on entries from 4th December 2017 – 17th December 2017
The decision of the judge is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
No cash alternative. Hunter Douglas accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. The prize is non-transferrable.
If the winner is unable to be contacted (i.e. on holidays for a period of time) within 2 weeks after the draw week, then there will be a redraw.
The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Luxaflex Australia’s social media platforms and at http://www.luxaflex.com.au/promotions/shareandwin
Prize winners agree to Hunter Douglas/Luxaflex using their name, competition entry including imagery in promotional activities.
Hunter Douglas reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.
To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Share and Win Competition
a) Follow the instructions as provided on Social Media or Email marketing or any other forms of authorised communications from Luxaflex/Hunter Douglas.
b) Post an after shot of your Luxaflex Makeover, using the hashtag #myluxaflexaus on Facebook or Instagram.
c) All images must be original.
d) Hunter Douglas reserves the right to moderate posted images before they are made public. Entries must not be offensive, pornographic or unsuitable for publication. Images that include people should have the permission of those involved to be included in the content.
e) All entries that have met these terms and conditions will then be considered for the prize draw.